[petsc-users] Unexplained memory leaks

baikadi pranay pranayreddy865 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:32:29 CDT 2020

Thank you Mark and Matthew. I will try to use the suppression file to hide
the leaks.

On a different note, I see a similar error related to MPI when I couple my
poisson solver with the schrodinger solver (written with SLEPc). I am
attaching a screenshot of the error. I was wondering if you could comment
on this issue as well.

Please let me know if you need any further information from me.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Pranay.
ᐧ