[petsc-users] configuring on OSX

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 3 23:35:30 CDT 2019

   Ahh,  the --download-c2html is not needed; it is used only when building all of the PETSc documentation including html versions of the source.

   For some reason it's configure is not doing a good job of selecting cpp. Over the years it has been amazingly portable, I guess Apple just went a bit too far.

   Anyways just run without that option,

    Barry