[petsc-users] Question about TSComputeRHSJacobianConstant

Zhang, Hong hongzhang at anl.gov
Mon May 20 17:20:21 CDT 2019

Sajid,

I have also rested the simpler problem you provided. The branch hongzh/fix-computejacobian gives exactly the same numerical results as the master branch does, but runs much faster. So the solver seems to work correctly.

To rule out the possible compiler issues, you might want to try a different compiler or different optimization flags. Also you might want to try smaller stepsizes.

Hong