[petsc-users] Problems about GMRES restart and Scaling

Yingjie Wu yjwu16 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 07:29:15 CDT 2019

Thank you very much for your reply.
I think my statement may not be very clear. I want to know why the linear
residual increases at gmres restart.
I think I should have no problem with the residual evaluation function,
because after setting a large gmres restart, the results are also in line
with expectations.
Thanks,
Yingjie

Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com> 于2019年3月20日周三 下午8:00写道: