[petsc-users] Error during install check - intel compiler

Edoardo alinovi edoardo.alinovi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 16:13:46 CDT 2019

Dear all,

It's a while that I do not write here, hope you are doing all very well!

I am compiling petsc with intel, everything seems fine druing configuration
and make steps but when I perform the install check I get several errors
(attached the log file).  Are they dangerous (they are not  very
encouraging  segmentation faults) ? What can I do to fix a bit the thing in
the case?

Configuration options are:

./configure PETSC_ARCH=arch-intel-opt --with-debugging=no
--with-cxx-dialect=C++11 --download-superlu_dist --download-mumps
--download-hypre --download-metis --download-parmetis --download-scalapack
--with-cc=mpiicc --with-cxx=mpiicpc --with-fc=mpiifort --with-debugging=0
COPTFLAGS='-ipo -03 -xHost' CXXOPTFLAGS='-ipo -03 -xHost' FOPTFLAGS='-ipo
-03 -xHost' --with-blas-lapack-dir=$HOME/intel/mkl
--with-mkl_pardiso-dir=$HOME/intel/mkl
--with-mkl_cpardiso-dir=$HOME/intel/mkl

The compiler that I m using comes with intel parallel studio 2019.

As always every hints is hightly appreciated. Thank you very much!

-----

Edoardo Alinovi, Ph.D.

DICCA, Scuola Politecnica,
Universita' degli Studi di Genova,