[petsc-users] win32fe icl won't work

Balay, Satish balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 16 18:03:50 CST 2019

The attached configure.log is a link file. Can you resend the log from PETSC_ARCH/lib/petsc/conf

Also can you verify that you followed instructions from https://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/documentation/installation.html#windows
[its not explicitly specified - but you need to run the correct cmd that sets up Intel compiler - instead of the MS compiler]

i.e verify 'icl' works from cygwin/bash - before attempting configure.

Satish