[petsc-users] win32fe icl won't work

Sam Guo sam.guo at cd-adapco.com
Mon Dec 16 18:41:08 CST 2019

Thanks for the quick response. I attach the configure.log again.

icl is found
$ icl
Intel(R) C++ Intel(R) 64 Compiler for applications running on Intel(R) 64,
Version 18.0.3.210 Build 20180410
Copyright (C) 1985-2018 Intel Corporation.  All rights reserved.
icl: command line error: no files specified; for help type "icl /help"