[petsc-users] Error with KSPSetUp and MatNest

Klaij, Christiaan C.Klaij at marin.nl
Thu Apr 11 08:58:22 CDT 2019

Just like Manuel Colera Rico, I would like to begin with existing
(sub)matrices and put them directly into a matnest.

You seem to have understood that problem from the archive 2.5
years ago... If my memory is correct, it was an attempt to
create a mat and switch between -mat_type nest and aij on the
command line.

Chris

dr. ir. Christiaan Klaij | Senior Researcher | Research & Development
MARIN | T +31 317 49 33 44 | C.Klaij at marin.nl<mailto:C.Klaij at marin.nl> | www.marin.nl<http://www.marin.nl>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/marin> [YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/marinmultimedia>  [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/MARIN_nieuws>  [Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/marin.wageningen>