[petsc-users] Searching for a suitable example case for parallel linear solver

Jed Brown jed at jedbrown.org
Mon Oct 22 22:01:38 CDT 2018

If you have a stored matrix (strongly discouraged as a workflow, but
handy for tests), you can run ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/ex10.c (no need
to edit code).  If you have a structured grid and want a fast solver,
you should consider using geometric multigrid; see
src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/ex22f.F90 which has that capability.