[petsc-users] Searching for a suitable example case for parallel linear solver

SONG Pengyang Peterspy at outlook.com
Mon Oct 22 20:55:46 CDT 2018

Hi all,
I am a new user of PETSC, and I am trying to use KSP to solve a 3D Poisson problem. The 3D Poisson problem is differenced by myself, which means that matrix A is given already.
I have found several examples in KSP tutorials but I want to know which one is suitable for me in “ex2f; ex6f; ex15f; ex21f; ex44f; ex45f”
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Pengyang

Pengyang Song(宋朋洋)
MSc candidate in Physical Oceanography
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Ocean University of China
No. 238 Songling Road, Qingdao 266100, Shandong, China
TEL: (+86) 15762264643