[petsc-users] PostDoc positions

Manav Bhatia bhatiamanav at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 12:36:30 CDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

   I would greatly appreciate if you could forward this message to any interested audience.

   My research group currently has multiple openings for Post-Doc positions with immediate availability. The broad scope of work includes:

— topology optimization of geometrically nonlinear thermoelastic structures with conjugate heat transfer including flow modeling and internal radiation.
— large-scale fluid-structure interaction with focus on high-frequency acoustic response.

   The nature of work will involve mathematical modeling, development of solvers for large-scale systems and demonstration of solver on various applications of interest.

   A successful candidate would have a strong foundation in finite element analysis along with experience in programming of solvers in C/C++. Experience with open-source tools such as PETSc, deal.II, libMesh, or similar libraries will be viewed favorably.

   Interested people are encouraged to respond to mb2908 at msstate.edu <mailto:mb2908 at msstate.edu> with a CV.

Regards,
Manav

Manav Bhatia, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Aerospace Engineering
Center for Advanced Vehicular Systems
Graduate Coordinator, Computational Engineering
Mississippi State University
voice: 662-325-7202 <tel:662-325-7202>
fax: 662-325-7730 <tel:662-325-7730>
email: bhatia at ae.msstate.edu <mailto:bhatia at ae.msstate.edu>