[petsc-users] v3.9.3 config problem

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Aug 19 21:05:08 CDT 2018

   I can reproduce the problem so don't bother wiping anything just yet. My compiler gives more useful messages:

s/src/ex_create_par.c:388:16: error: use of undeclared identifier 'netcdf4_mode'; did you mean 'netcdf5_mode'?
    nc_mode |= netcdf4_mode;
               netcdf5_mode

So it appears that the exodusii version used requires a more recent version of netcdf but why didn't our testing detect this????