[petsc-users] Problem in compiling PETSc+ML

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 16 12:42:23 CDT 2018

Sorry - most external packages won't work with --download-pacakge
option on windows [with MS/Intel compilers].

If you need ML on windows - you might have to install it separately
[by checking its windows installation instructions - if they exist]

And then specify it to petsc configure with --with-ml-include
--with-ml-lib options.

Satish