[petsc-users] Setting TimeStep in TS

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 8 10:37:30 CDT 2018

  I don't understand. One of the arguments to your TSPseudoSetVerifyTimeStep() routine is the "update - latest solution vector" but you seem to want access to the "next" solution that has yet to be computed? There is no way to access that because it has not yet been computed and cannot be computed until the next time step has been decided on.

   Barry