[petsc-users] Optimal coloring using -snes_fd_color with DMDACreate

Buesing, Henrik hbuesing at eonerc.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 13 03:14:45 CDT 2018

Great! Thank you! I will have a look at the code and I will also check how much function evaluations are needed in my case.

Henrik

--
Dipl.-Math. Henrik Büsing
Institute for Applied Geophysics and Geothermal Energy

Mathieustr. 10        | Tel +49 (0)241 80 49907
52074 Aachen, Germany | Fax +49 (0)241 80 49889

http://www.eonerc.rwth-aachen.de/GGE
hbuesing at eonerc.rwth-aachen.de