[petsc-users] Optimal coloring using -snes_fd_color with DMDACreate

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 12 09:41:37 CDT 2018

   I'm not familiar with that paper so I am not sure if it produces exactly the same colorings. It is based on the same principle. The coloring is done in
/src/dm/impls/da/fdda.c DMCreateColoring_DA_3d_MPIAIJ() so you could compare. Note if they have more efficient special cases in the paper they could be added to the code without too much difficulty.

   Barry