[petsc-users] Rectangular matrices turned into square?

Adam Denchfield adenchfi at hawk.iit.edu
Wed Jul 12 15:11:51 CDT 2017

Hi,

You're absolutely right. It turns out I was not saving my data properly
when running the program in parallel. Thanks for checking!

Regards,
*Adam Denchfield*
*Peer Career Coach - Career Services*
Illinois Institute of Technology

*Bachelors of Science in Applied Physics (2018)*
Email: adenchfi at hawk.iit.edu
My LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/adamrobertdenchfield> My
ResearchGate Profile <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Adam_Denchfield>