[petsc-users] DMPlex problem

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 05:21:08 CDT 2016

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 4:04 AM, Morten Nobel-Jørgensen <mono at dtu.dk> wrote:

> Dear PETSc developers and users,
>
> Last week we posted a question regarding an error with DMPlex and multiple
> dofs and have not gotten any feedback yet. This is uncharted waters for us,
> since we have gotten used to an extremely fast feedback from the PETSc
> crew. So - with the chance of sounding impatient and ungrateful - we would
> like to hear if anybody has any ideas that could point us in the right
> direction?

This is my fault. You have not gotten a response because everyone else was
waiting for me, and I have been
slow because I just moved houses at the same time as term started here.
Sorry about that.

The example ran for me and I saw your problem. The local-tp-global map is
missing for some reason.
I am tracking it down now. It should be made by DMCreateMatrix(), so this
is mysterious. I hope to have
this fixed by early next week.