[petsc-users] DMPlex problem

Morten Nobel-Jørgensen mono at dtu.dk
Fri Sep 9 04:04:12 CDT 2016

Dear PETSc developers and users,

Last week we posted a question regarding an error with DMPlex and multiple dofs and have not gotten any feedback yet. This is uncharted waters for us, since we have gotten used to an extremely fast feedback from the PETSc crew. So - with the chance of sounding impatient and ungrateful - we would like to hear if anybody has any ideas that could point us in the right direction?

We have created a small example problem that demonstrates the error in the matrix assembly.

Thanks,
Morten