[petsc-users] Questions about SAWs

Santiago Ospina De Los Rios sospinar at unal.edu.co
Fri Sep 2 19:36:43 CDT 2016

Hello there!

I'm learning how to use SAWs; three questions:

1. Why do I have this output coming out constantly in my terminal while I'm
looking the web page? (only when I use -saws_options)

/MyLibs/PETSc/src/sys/objects/aoptions.c:91:
__FUNCT__="PetscOptionCreate_Private" does not agree with
__func__="PetscOptionItemCreate_Private"--

2. Do I have to do something special to use -saws_options when I'm running
in parallel? At the moment hasn't been able to get it running. (only when I
use -saws_options)

3. Where can I find the complete list of options of SAWs? It doesn't appear
when one uses -help and I didn't find any user manual or reference relating
SAWs with PETSc

Thank you,
Santiago
--