[petsc-users] SNESNRICHARDSON with LibMesh

Harshad Sahasrabudhe hsahasra at purdue.edu
Tue May 26 12:42:44 CDT 2015

Hi,

I'm using LibMesh for meshing a non-linear equation. I want to use
NRichardson non-linear solver to solve the equation. I have a Newton trust
region non-linear solver as a pre-conditioner. Both these SNES are created
via the LibMesh NonlinearImplicitSystem and PetscNonlinearSolver wrappers.

I need to re-init the LibMesh NonlinearImplicitSystem each time the
preconditioner is applied. Also, I need the preconditioner to be solved via
the LibMesh wrapper instead of directly through SNESSolve. How can make it
work this way? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Harshad