[petsc-users] Reg : PETSC Installation

Manish Kumar K Manishkumar.K at LntTechservices.com
Wed Jun 17 06:34:01 CDT 2015

Dear PETSc Team,

         I am configuring and trying to install PETSc on Cygwin shell. While invoking following commands in shell

Step 1:

./configure -with-cc=gcc -with-cxx=g++ --with-fc=gfortran --with-mpi=0

--download-fblaslapack=/cygdrive/yourselectedloaction/fblaslapack-3.4.2.tar.gz -with-batch

Step 2:

./conftest-arch-mswin-c-debug

Step 3:

./reconfigure-arch-mswin-c-debug.py

Step 4:

make test all

When i do the above steps I get libpetsc.a file generated in lib folder of PETSc "petsc-3.5.3\arch-mswin-c-debug\lib" .

I need an libpetsc.lib file with .lib extension , can you please help me how to generate libpetsc.lib file

Let me know if you needed anything else

Regards

Manish K

[https://relayq.larsentoubro.com/DigitalSignature2015.jpg]

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.