[petsc-users] Full blas-lapack on Windows

Fabien RAPHEL fabien.raphel at etu.univ-nantes.fr
Mon Feb 9 09:47:43 CST 2015

Hello,

I can configure, compile and use PETSc on Windows with Visual Studio 2008
(in serial and parallel).
But I would like to use a LU factorization in parallel (for example, using
Superlu_dist or MUMPS library).
I don't have FORTRAN compiler on my machine, so I can't compile the full
version of BLAS/LAPACK (with the slamch() routine for example).

I found a precompiled version of the full libraries (I can run an sample
in VS2008).
But I have a PETSc configure error: "--with-blas-lapack-lib..... cannot be
used" and the configure.log returns a lot of undefined references whereas
I set the libraries and the include file during configuration.
Do I forgot something in the command line? Or is the error comes from the
library?

Or, is there a C/C++ library who can do that?

Thanks in advance,

Fabien