[petsc-users] reg: Eigenvectors of general complex eigen value problem

venkatesh g venkateshgk.j at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 04:28:37 CDT 2014

Ok. I am doing the following

1. Running "./ex7 -f1 A2 -f2 B2 -st_type sinvert -evecs VC"
2. In MATLAB I do "vc=PetscBinaryRead('VC');"

The output is one Eigenvector in VC which is 800x1.

And I did the normalization vc=vc/max(vc) and compared with the normalized
original vector.. Also I must tell that if A2 and B2 are real, it works.

I also changed the line 179 of ex7.c like u said.

Pls let me know.