[petsc-users] petsc 3.4:

Matteo Parsani parsani.matteo at gmail.com
Wed May 15 07:33:59 CDT 2013

Just an update. I have install petsc 3.4 without setting PETSC_ARCH
 and with surprise I still get the message

egrep: /scratch/home0/pmatteo/
research/workspace/codes/ssdc/deps/petsc/arch-linux2-c-debug/include/
petscconf.h: No such file or directory

Thus I have tried

 export PETSC_ARCH=

and the rerun  make PETSC_DIR=/scratch/home0/pmatteo
/research/workspace/codes/ssdc/deps/petsc

but I still get the same message.

Lisandro suggested to run the test with the following

make PETSC_DIR=/scratch/home0/pmatteo/research/workspace/codes/ssdc/deps/
petsc PETSC_ARCH= test

and this works without printing any message. Thus we think that maybe the
test_build target, for the case of testing a prefix install has to be
reviewed. Is that right?

Thank you.

--
Matteo