[petsc-users] IS map for sub mesh

Dharmendar Reddy dharmareddy84 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 16:26:19 CDT 2013

Hello Matthew,
                        Did you get time to look into this request. A
single call would be nicer....some thing like..
DMPlexGetSubpointStratumIS(DM dm, depth, IS) ? That ways no need to provide
Fortran bindings to DMLabel and related functions.....

I could create my wrapper code...can you tell me how to do this ?

get The IS using  DMPlexCreateSubpointIS

create a new IS but with size IS for a given depth. I am thinking
clone the original IS and resize
...is there a functionality for resizing ? or chopping the IS from
startId to endId to get new IS

Thanks
Reddy

e-mail: dharmareddy84 at gmail.com