[petsc-users] petsc-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 13

amrit poudel amrit_pou at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:29:04 CDT 2011

Okay, I will do that, but do I need to carry all  MUMPS and PETSc libraries  when I try to run the executables in a cluster or some other computer which will not have PETSc or MUMPS installed? I do not plan on building PETSc and MUMPS again in some computer in the national lab. I am planning on sending the executable only from my laptop to the cluster. Is this possible?

Thanks for your help !

-Amrit