[petsc-users] Need help...

jean-frederic thebault jean-frederic at thebault-net.com
Tue Nov 8 11:31:59 CST 2011

Hi Matt, Hi Jed,

It seems that I didn't paid attention of some changes in realeases. I just
changed the option of my calling of MatSetOption, and now the error is
later on. then, for now, that means I will have to check all of the calling
of petsc-subroutines and check-out the change between all releases.
Sounds ok to me (means it will "work").
Many thanks and Best Regards

John

PS: when I was using the 2.1.3 version, I had a user-member-name, but I
can't remember it... I guess I will subscribe again.