[petsc-users] PETSC_VIEWER_MATLAB

özge erdem ozergedem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 07:48:38 CDT 2011

Hi,
I am using a library based on PETSc. This library creates
all the matrices and vectors based PETSc. Now, I am
computing some vectors. I need to save and
visualize them. I checked the documentation about viewers,
and found that it is also possible to save them as a matlab file.
The explanation on the webpage about how to use this function
seemed a bit confusing for me since I am not very much experienced with C.
Can you give me more information how to use that viewer(PETSC_VIEWER_MATLAB)

Best
--
Ozge Erdem