[petsc-users] PETSc recommended visualization packages

Blaise A Bourdin bourdin at lsu.edu
Thu Jul 7 15:01:14 CDT 2011

Brad,

Do you have examples of the way you encode mesh informations (connectivity table, block of elements, edges, vertices) in hdf5 files, and of the xdmf files that describe that layout? As I said in a previous message, I find the xdmf format documentation quite lacking.

I also use Sieve to represent my mesh.

Regards,

Blaise

--