[petsc-users] Search order for BLAS

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Feb 26 19:02:59 CST 2011

I've changed the search order - so it should look for atlas last [as
it can usually be found in /usr/lib]. For non-system default packages
the search order shouldn't matter.

This change should be available in the next patch update to petsc-3.1

http://petsc.cs.iit.edu/petsc/releases/BuildSystem-3.1/rev/838c7bfa03e0

Satish