[petsc-users] Solver Parameter Optimization

Michel Cancelliere fernandez858 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 04:27:51 CST 2011

Dear users,

I've implemented a simple hydrocarbon reservoir simulator using PETSc, the
simulator is used inside an iterative loop in which thousand of simulations
are run with different input parameters(In order to calibrate the properties
of the model). I would like to use those iterations to tuneup the parameters
of the solver (precoditioner,type of linear solver, restart, etc...), Have
someone working with that?, Do you know some papers where I can some
information about that?

Thank you for your time,

Michel