[petsc-users] Preconditioning in matrix free SNES

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Sat Feb 5 08:24:11 CST 2011

I applaud your attention to detail if you worked out that Jacobian without
AD. There has been some success preconditioning high order methods with
nonlinear reconstruction using a matrix assembled with first order upwinding
(sparser and less messy to work out). I works be interested to hear if that
works well for you.