[petsc-users] Preconditioning in matrix free SNES

Travis C. Fisher travis.fisher at nasa.gov
Fri Feb 4 13:16:32 CST 2011

Jed,

Thanks for the response. I think I have resolved this particular issue.
My jacobian was incorrect. I use generalized coordinates and
I missed a scaling factor. I found this by generating the matrix finite
difference coloring and calculating
the approximate jacobian, which was much easier than I originally
anticipated. The jacobian I am trying to create is exact for convective
terms based on the numerical methods (ESWENO finite difference schemes).

Travis