[petsc-users] command line option for superlu_dist

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 5 12:51:27 CST 2010

   Likely SuperLU_Dist is failing on the provided matrix. Could you
use -ksp_view_binary on the run and copy the resulting file
binaryoutput to the anonymous ftp site ftp.mcs.anl.gov in the
directory incoming and tell us when the matrix is there.  Sparse
parallel factorizations are a bit fragile and can fail.

     Barry