A question about parallel computation

Yin Feng yfeng1 at tigers.lsu.edu
Thu Jul 9 00:02:37 CDT 2009

Firstly, thanks for all your replies!

I changed compiler to MPICH and tried a sample successfully but the
problem is still there.
I ran my code in 4 nodes and each node have 8 processors. And the
information I saw is like:
 NODE        LOAD
       0             32
       1              0
        2             0
       3              0

Normally, in that case, we should see is:
NODE        LOAD
       0             8
       1              8
        2             8