make test

Yixun Liu enjoywm at cs.wm.edu
Sun Jul 5 13:05:17 CDT 2009

I run it on my computer.

md[/home/scratch/yixun/petsc-3.0.0-p3/src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials>make
ex2

mpicc -o ex2.o -c -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wno-strict-aliasing -g3
-I/home/scratch/yixun/petsc-3.0.0-p3/src/dm/mesh/sieve
-I/home/scratch/yixun/petsc-3.0.0-p3/linux-gnu-c-debug/include
-I/home/scratch/yixun/petsc-3.0.0-p3/include
-I/usr/lib64/mpi/gcc/openmpi/include -I/usr/lib64/mpi/gcc/openmpi/lib64
-D__SDIR__="src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/" ex2.c
mpicc -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wno-strict-aliasing -g3 -o ex2 ex2.o
-Wl,-rpath,/home/scratch/yixun/petsc-3.0.0-p3/linux-gnu-c-debug/lib
-L/home/scratch/yixun/petsc-3.0.0-p3/linux-gnu-c-debug/lib -lpetscksp
-lpetscdm -lpetscmat -lpetscvec -lpetsc -lX11 -llapack -lblas
-L/usr/lib64/mpi/gcc/openmpi/lib64
-L/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.3 -L/usr/lib64 -L/lib64
-L/usr/x86_64-suse-linux/lib -ldl -lmpi -lopen-rte -lopen-pal -lnsl
-lutil -lgcc_s -lpthread -lmpi_f90 -lmpi_f77 -lgfortranbegin -lgfortran
-lm -lm -L/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux -L/usr/x86_64-suse-linux/bin
-L/lib -lm -lm -ldl -lmpi -lopen-rte -lopen-pal -lnsl -lutil -lgcc_s
-lpthread -ldl
/bin/rm -f ex2.o

md[/home/scratch/yixun/petsc-3.0.0-p3/src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials>mpiexec
-n 2 ./ex2

DAT: library load failure: /usr/lib64/libdaplcma.so.1: undefined symbol:
dat_registry_add_provider
DAT: library load failure: /usr/lib64/libdaplcma.so.1: undefined symbol:
dat_registry_add_provider

WARNING: Failed to open "OpenIB-cma"
[DAT_PROVIDER_NOT_FOUND:DAT_NAME_NOT_REGISTERED].
This may be a real error or it may be an invalid entry in the uDAPL
Registry which is contained in the dat.conf file. Contact your local
System Administrator to confirm the availability of the interfaces in
the dat.conf file.

WARNING: Failed to open "OpenIB-cma-1"
[DAT_PROVIDER_NOT_FOUND:DAT_NAME_NOT_REGISTERED].
This may be a real error or it may be an invalid entry in the uDAPL
Registry which is contained in the dat.conf file. Contact your local
System Administrator to confirm the availability of the interfaces in
the dat.conf file.
DAT: library load failure: /usr/lib64/libdaplscm.so.1: undefined symbol:
dat_registry_add_provider
DAT: library load failure: /usr/lib64/libdaplscm.so.1: undefined symbol:
dat_registry_add_provider
DAT: library load failure: /usr/lib64/libdaplscm.so.1: undefined symbol:
dat_registry_add_provider

WARNING: Failed to open "OpenIB-mthca0-1"
[DAT_PROVIDER_NOT_FOUND:DAT_NAME_NOT_REGISTERED].
This may be a real error or it may be an invalid entry in the uDAPL
Registry which is contained in the dat.conf file. Contact your local
System Administrator to confirm the availability of the interfaces in
the dat.conf file.

WARNING: Failed to open "OpenIB-mthca0-2"
[DAT_PROVIDER_NOT_FOUND:DAT_NAME_NOT_REGISTERED].
This may be a real error or it may be an invalid entry in the uDAPL
Registry which is contained in the dat.conf file. Contact your local
System Administrator to confirm the availability of the interfaces in
the dat.conf file.

WARNING: Failed to open "OpenIB-mlx4_0-1"
[DAT_PROVIDER_NOT_FOUND:DAT_NAME_NOT_REGISTERED].
This may be a real error or it may be an invalid entry in the uDAPL
Registry which is contained in the dat.conf file. Contact your local
System Administrator to confirm the availability of the interfaces in
the dat.conf file.
DAT: library load failure: /usr/lib64/libdaplscm.so.1: undefined symbol:
dat_registry_add_provider
DAT: library load failure: /usr/lib64/libdaplcma.so.1: undefined symbol:
dat_registry_add_provider

WARNING: Failed to open "OpenIB-mlx4_0-2"
[DAT_PROVIDER_NOT_FOUND:DAT_NAME_NOT_REGISTERED].
This may be a real error or it may be an invalid entry in the uDAPL
Registry which is contained in the dat.conf file. Contact your local
System Administrator to confirm the availability of the interfaces in
the dat.conf file.

WARNING: Failed to open "OpenIB-iwarp"
[DAT_PROVIDER_NOT_FOUND:DAT_NAME_NOT_REGISTERED].
This may be a real error or it may be an invalid entry in the uDAPL
Registry which is contained in the dat.conf file. Contact your local
System Administrator to confirm the availability of the interfaces in
the dat.conf file.
[0,1,0]: uDAPL on host md was unable to find any NICs.
Another transport will be used instead, although this may result in
lower performance.
[...]

[0,1,1]: uDAPL on host md was unable to find any NICs.
Another transport will be used instead, although this may result in
lower performance.
Norm of error 0.000411674 iterations 7