make test

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jul 5 12:57:28 CDT 2009

Looks like some issue with your MPI. You might want to talk with your
sysadmin about it.

Also send us some compile logs - so we know whats hapenning. For eg:

cd src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/
make ex2
mpiexec -n 2 ./ex2 [or however you are supporsed to run MPI binaries on this cluster]

BTW: If you are currently doing development - don't bother with a
cluster MPI - and just use --download-mpich=1

Satish