petsc 3.0.0 test woes

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 17 09:27:55 CST 2009

    Please send configure.log and make.log to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov
For some reason the shared/dynamic libraries are giving you a problem.
If you don't need them just run config/configure.py
without --with-dynamic=1 and --with-shared=1

    The changes from previous release are listed at   http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/documentation/changes/300.html
Look at the bullet config/configure.py for changes in directory
structure.

    Barry