config-options

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 16 08:25:03 CST 2009

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009, Andreas Grassl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I played around with some configure options and adapted the python
> scripts from $PETSC_DIR/config/examples, but I didn't find an option to
> save the current standard options to such a script-file.

Not sure I understand the question.

When you run configure with any set of options - and the run is
successful - you get a $PETSC_ARCH/conf/reconfigure-$PETSC_ARCH.py
file - with all these options listed in it.

> Is there a possibility to get all the configure options?

Hmm - you can run configure with '--help' option - and it will list
all the options configure accepts.

Satish