config-options

Andreas Grassl Andreas.Grassl at student.uibk.ac.at
Mon Feb 16 07:55:13 CST 2009

Hi,

I played around with some configure options and adapted the python
scripts from $PETSC_DIR/config/examples, but I didn't find an option to
save the current standard options to such a script-file.

Is there a possibility to get all the configure options?

cheers

ando

--
 /"\                               Grassl Andreas
 \ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign      Uni Innsbruck Institut f. Mathematik