how to get all the singular values of the matrix?

Yujie recrusader at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 23:23:31 CST 2008

Hi, everyone

I want to select iterative methods by observing the singular values
decompostion of the matrix. However, I don't know how to get all the
singular values of the matrix in PETSc. I know the command
"-ksp_monitor_singular_value" may get the max and min singular values at
each iteration. How to get the singular values of the matrix I want to
solve? In addition, when I use the preconditioned iterative method, how to
get the singular values of the preconditioned iterative operator?

thanks a lot.

Regards,
Yujie