colloboration with an academic team

Shi Jin jinzishuai at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 00:17:10 CDT 2008

Dear Mr. Kannan,

This is Shi Jin, a postdoc at University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada. We have been using PETSc for years for our finite element CFD code. Currently I am developing a new code with the petsc-dev to have unstructured grid enabled parallel computing. I am interested in the kind of collaborations you are proposing. Do you have more details?

Thank you very much.
--
Shi Jin, PhD
http://www.ualberta.ca/~sjin1/

PS. Do you know Sarma Rani at your company? He was a postdoc in my PhD group at Cornell. If so, please delivery my greetings.