Matlab and PETSc communication

Michel Cancelliere fernandez858 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 11:18:42 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to use the function sread() but when I run the matlab program it
give me this error:

-One or more output arguments not assigned during call to "sread".

and nothing happen... I also tried to use sreader but matlab didn't respond,
am I doing something wrong? I am using Matlab R2008a, which matlab version
is the most compatible with Petsc?

Thank you,

Michel