colloboration with an academic team

Ravi rxk at cfdrc.com
Thu Aug 7 18:33:07 CDT 2008

Dear All,
          This is Ravi Kannan, Research Engineer at CFD Research
Corporation, Huntsville. We have been using PETSc for quite a while and have
had great deal of success.

          We are looking to “Test and verify” numerical toolkits for linear
algebra for large-scale problems using PETSc. Some of the benchmark cases
include:

1.	Handling large dense unsymmetrical matrices; for instance, like those
encountered in radiation surface-2-surface modeling and in boundary element
methods
2.	Benchmark of implicit algorithms in thermal and structural analysis.
3.	Scalability, precision and round-off studies on serial and parallel
machines.
4.	Benchmark on indefinite matrices
Etc

           We are looking for an academic team, (with experience in PETSc
usage) who would be interested in collaborating with us.

           Feel free to contact us

Regards
Ravi

Ravi Kannan