Using ML and options

Ben Tay zonexo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 23:03:28 CDT 2007

Hi,

Sorry I made a mistake. The ex2f uses default pc and ksp and hence it is
actually using GMRES. I've tested some other options of ml like
-pc_ml_CoarsenScheme, -pc_mg_cycles, -pc_ml_maxNlevels but the answer
(if there's one) is much slower. Also, for the CoarsenScheme, if I use
METIS, I also get the error msg:

*ML*WRN* This function has been compiled without the configure
*ML*WRN* option --with-ml_metis
*ML*WRN* I will put all the nodes in the same aggregate, this time...
*ML*WRN* (file ./Coarsen/ml_agg_METIS.c, line 954)

Thanks