[petsc-dev] Gitlab workflow discussion with GitLab developers

jacob.fai at gmail.com jacob.fai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 09:32:38 CST 2022

Almost forgot to mention, ask them if they can make popup-boxes (when e.g.
choosing a label, reviewers, etc) size dynamic or at the very least manually
resizable. The size is ok for smaller laptop screens, but only showing at
most 5 items in a 30+ item list on a larger screen with no way to make the
box bigger is a travesty.

Best regards,

Jacob Faibussowitsch
(Jacob Fai - booss - oh - vitch)