[petsc-dev] Gitlab workflow discussion with GitLab developers

jacob.fai at gmail.com jacob.fai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 07:33:30 CST 2022

1. Allow searching pipeline jobs by name, type, or tag. I want to be able to
find all "linux-cuda-double-64idx" jobs that ran in the last 24 hours, or
all jobs that have the tag gpu:nvidia for example. Currently I must manually
click through the pages and snoop on everyone's pipelines. It would be nice
if the https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/jobs page had the same "filter"
search box that pipelines have.
2. The filter pipelines needs to be able to search for "awaiting approval".
I like to cancel all the zombie jobs that MRs create due to auto-pipelines,
which so far I have done by manually checking my MRs after pushes.

Best regards,

Jacob Faibussowitsch
(Jacob Fai - booss - oh - vitch)
Cell: (312) 694-3391