[petsc-dev] Mat test ex238

Stefano Zampini stefano.zampini at gmail.com
Wed May 19 06:19:41 CDT 2021

+1
The help says for timing tests, but it makes no sense to me for them being
part of the entire CI
We should probably have a dedicated runner for performance regressions
(running only performance runs, something like requires: performance)
Not sure why the sizes are so large, probably Barry wants to check for
overflows somewhere?

Il giorno mer 19 mag 2021 alle ore 14:12 Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> This is taking hundreds of seconds in every run. For the CI, shouldn't we
> reduce the size of the matrix, maybe to 5000 instead of 50000?
>
>   Thanks,
>
>       Matt

> experiments lead.
> -- Norbert Wiener