[petsc-dev] Are pipelines down?

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 12 09:56:52 CST 2021

And I see you started one pipeline:

https://gitlab.com/danfinn/petsc/-/jobs/1091965415

its started on 'danfinn/petsc' repo - that doesn't have petsc CI permissions.

You should 'run pipeline' from https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/3707//pipelines

And the pipeline started by Pierre shows (formatting) errors that need fixing.

https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/jobs/1093419052

Satish